Updates from Bishop John Stead
- COVID-Safe Plan Notification 26 May 2022
- Restrictions Update 13 April 2022
- Ad Clerum COVID-19 Response Update 18th November 2020
- Update #12 17th November 2020
- Update #11 8th October 2020
- Update #10 18th August 2020
- Update #9 14th August 2020
- Update #8 28th July 2020
- Update #7 26th June 2020
- AIRS COVIDSafe Plan – Church Premises Template
- Update #6 and attachments 12th May 2020
- Update #5 21st April 2020
- Update #4 25th March 2020
- Update #3 24th March 2020
- Pastoral Letter
- Update #2 17th March 2020
- Update #1 5th March 2020
Diocesan Office is now open to visitors and we ask that you continue playing your part in helping stop the spread of coronavirus – keep practising good hygiene and stay 1.5 metres apart when in the office.
There is hand sanitiser available on the front counter for use on your arrival.
We ask that email be used as the main source of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to maintain business as usual whilst we play our part in supporting these critical community health initiatives.