Ministry Support

Governing Documents – Constitution and Regulations

Clergy Stipend and Allowances

Lay Ministers

The following material should be submitted when applying for a License for an LLM:

All of the material is to be submitted together to the Bishop.

Applications are to be submitted by the Clergy Person who is the ‘incumbent’ of the parish or ministry district (Priest-in-Charge, Parish Priest, Ministry District Priest) or holds that position or its equivalent for a period of time; and the Wardens.

LLM Discernment & Renewal of Licence 2015

Licensed Lay Ministers

Local Authorisation of Ministry

Mission Support Teams

Mission Clusters


Parish/Ministry District Annual Returns

Australian Charities & Not-for-profit Commission