Governing Documents – Constitution and Regulations
Clergy Stipend and Allowances
- Religious Practitioners Exempt (RPE) Accounts
- Stipends, Travel Benefits and Fees Jan to Jun 2019
- Clergy Long Service Leave
The following material should be submitted when applying for a License for an LLM:
- Application for Lay Ministers Licence (including a written description under Ministry Profile and the suggested wording of the Licence)
- A copy of a Working with Children Check or
- A copy of a Child Safe Environments – Through their Eyes Training Certificate, and
- A copy of a Ensuring Safer Church Communities Certificate
- Lay Ministers Declaration
- Notice of Intention
- Faithfulness in Service Declaration
All of the material is to be submitted together to the Bishop.
Applications are to be submitted by the Clergy Person who is the ‘incumbent’ of the parish or ministry district (Priest-in-Charge, Parish Priest, Ministry District Priest) or holds that position or its equivalent for a period of time; and the Wardens.